Audio-Visual Installation Technician
Audio-Video Corporation, the premier upstate NY audio visual commercial integrator is seeking experienced technical installation staff to join our team. For more than seventy-five years our team of professionals have been working collaboratively to develop a culture that fosters excellence and compassion in everything we do. We inherently understand each team member’s need for personal and professional growth. Our philosophy is to create an environment that is pliable, enabling us to recognize and support individual employee goals. A team that is personally satisfied will provide work outcomes that far exceed our customer’s expectations. This reason alone, is why Audio-Video Corporation is one of the oldest AV integration firms in the country. We are excited to welcome others with vision, passion, and talent to experience our unique corporate culture.
We require experienced, self-directed technicians capable of working independently and on teams in a highly supportive, fast-paced environment, installing and servicing state-of-the-art audio-visual systems in upstate New York and Vermont. You will have the ability to work at client sites which may include: United States Military Academy, Cornell University, Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, Homeland Security, Syracuse University, Air National Guard, General Electric, Corning, Lockheed Martin, New York State Police, NYS Emergency Management Office and many more.
- Relevant experience in audio-visual systems integration or service
- Ability to work at heights up to 30 feet from scaffolds, catwalks, or lifts
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity for close work
- Experience with basic hand tools and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Availability for overnight travel primarily in New York and Vermont
- Company paid training and travel
- All specialty tools and equipment
- The best working environment in the industry
- A company and end-product you can be proud of
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package including available medical & dental insurance, employer-matching Profit Sharing/401k retirement plan, prevailing wage, and bonus potential
Audio-Video Corporation is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and a work/life balance for our employees. Audio-Video Corporation is headquartered at 213 Broadway, Albany, NY.